Notice: This article is maintained for historical purposes. The Bixly Automate/Nebri OS platform that Bixly built, and this article features, is no longer available. Checkout Serverless Providers as an alternative.
One thing we’ve discovered…
is that we often end up saying “Automate can do anything!” It’s a wonderful thing to be able to say, but it’s a tough message to sell. Part of the problem is: who wouldn’t be dubious hearing that? If I were on the other side of the table, I would be. And on top of that, it’s hard even to imagine what you want to do first when a whole new world of possibilities have been opened up for you! In order to get those gray cells tickled, take a look at a few of the business automate integrations we’ve already done.
- Email. We can send emails to your team as reminders, to assign tasks, or alert managers that processes are out of compliance. We can also send beautifully, fully styled emails to your clients, clickable buttons and personalized messages.
- Chat. Some find that including automation or BPM in your company suddenly results in everyone’s inbox being so full, they ignore everything. That’s not good and definitely doesn’t streamline anything. We can also send messages via chat to circumvent the problem. Some alerts are better sent this way. Or, you can set up a chat bot that regularly sends you adorable cat photos every day. You know, to keep up morale!
- SMS. This works great when you have staff on the field. Do you do repairs or updates at locations across cities or even the country? Let us send text messages for you. We can send directions, addresses, new assignments, updates, whatever you need.
- Twilio. Send authenticated messages of any kind… but automated! We can enforce rules and triggers so that certain types of messages are sent at orchestrated times or in response to particular events and to specified recipients.
- Google drive. Organize your shared documents automatically. Alert staff when documents are available. Let us create your folder structure according to any rules put in place. Share or restrict access depending on users or where you are in the process.
- Box. Do you use Box instead of Google drive? Well we can provide the same automation to Box as well.
- Google Sheets. Let us add data to your spreadsheets or react to the data that is inbound.
- Trello. Do you love Trello as much as we do? It’s user-friendly, it’s customizable… but you have to keep up on your own board. Make Trello even more powerful by adding customization. Read more about what we can do here.
- Basecamp. Add rules to basecamp. Let us create tickets, title them, add checklists, track their state for you, and much more!
- Clio. We can add events to your calendar with participants, notes, attachments, and any title you want. Let us find a slot to schedule something for you according to any rules you want to enforce. We can create matters and perform conflict checks.
- Smartsheets. We can add tasks and assign them. We can help identify your critical path. We can add rules, change assignments, and update data for line items in your gantt chart.
- OAuth II. With OAuth we are able to confirm that only the right people are able to interact with your process.
Business automation integration can connect the tools you love
Okay, so maybe you use the tools, but maybe you use something else, and you’re wondering, can we connect with the one you love? The answer is probably. For example, we haven’t done integrations for these, yet, but we could do integrations with: Salesforce, Quickbooks, Pipeline Deals, Google Cal, Jira, Dropbox, Zendesk, Mail Chimp, Right Signature, Get Jobber, and so many more. Seriously. If it has an API, we can connect to it.
If you have a different tool that you are currently working with and you want to know if we can connect to it, just comment below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.